Healthy & Balanced diet:
· Our dietary habits would be the root cause of most of the wellness problems. It slows down the digestive system causing irregular bowl movement and increasing inflammation. This causes more pain and natural cure for piles.
· Drinking excellent amounts of water prevents constipation. Having 3-4Lt. Of water daily, make one’s digestive system smooth and regulates it.
· Salads like cucumber, Carrot have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which are beneficial for treating hemorrhoids. They also include Vitamin K and C, which are known to improve vein health.
Great Toilet Habits:
· When you feel as though you need to go, don’t hold it in. This may lead to straining and more pressure. Go when possible when you feel the impulse.
· If toilet paper is irritating, try dampening it be gentle. Use pre-moistened wipes, cotton balls, or alcohol-free wipes.
· Self Help to Decrease Pain & Itching:
· Take hot baths. Soak in a bathtub filled with warm water for about 5-10 minutes once, daily.
· Ice pack over the trouble spot many times a day. It can dull pain and also bring the swelling down for just a little while.
· Wear loose, cotton or soft cloth clothes. It retains the region aired out and retains moisture off.
· Generally, exercise & yoga keeps your digestion wholesome.
· Physical actions, light weight exercise are helpful in proper blood supply within your body.
· Consistently should be in proper postures & prevent long resting periods.